About Infinity Search
What We DoInfinity Search is an open source privacy search/metasearch engine built to connect everyone to a broader grasp of the internet. We designed our service so that people can be more efficient and effective when they are searching online. We do this by providing quick and relevant results while also making it easy to search for the same thing on other internet resources if our results are not enough.
Infinity Search Features
- Sidebar for being able to search the same topic on multiple other sites
- No logging of user searches
- Instant Extracts for general topics from Wikipedia (e.g. "Life")
- Instant features and widgets for certain searches (e.g. "Calculator", "AAPL Stock", "define infinity")
- We built (and are still building) our own search index
- We created an open source analytics platform that values user privacy for our site metrics
Why We Made Infinity SearchWe made Infinity Search so that people could use the internet in a more efficient, effective, and enjoyable way. With current search engines, if you can't find what you're searching for on the first page, the general rule is that you may as well give up. There are, however, several other search engines and internet resources online with their own algorithms and results that will probably have what you are searching for. Many people are unaware of some of these sites and it would be inconvenient for them to search the same thing on several of them. We made this service to solve this problem.